Besides the fact that coffee helps you wake up and be more alert in the morning, it is able to become your reliable ally in the fight against serious diseases. This means that you should "make friends" with this morning drink much closer than it was before.
Most likely, you consume enough servings of the drink daily. But still, note that approximately 1-4 cups have an incredible effect on the human body. The only thing you have to take care of is how to make the drink more tasty and aromatic with the help of various additives. Coffee will do the rest!
Coffee and century diseases
Coffee contains large amounts of antioxidants. These elements for various cells, tissues and systems of the human body become a powerful impetus to the fight against pathologies, to cleanse and restore. So, if we talk about the brain, then antioxidants stimulate the work of neurotransmitters, prevent cell damage, and contribute to the synthesis of proteins responsible for the restoration of DNA chains.
As for diabetes, antioxidants make cells more sensitive to insulin, which normalizes the process of regulating sugar levels.
In addition, antioxidants contribute to the expansion of blood vessels, and this, in turn, helps to reduce pressure. But here it is important not to overdo it, because more than 5 cups of a fragrant drink per day can cause the opposite effect.
So, here are just a few of the benefits of drinking coffee:
- 4 cups of coffee per day reduces the risk of developing type II diabetes by 50%, and 3 more cups further reduce this probability to only 7%.
- Studies conducted with the participation of 130 thousand people showed that those who drank 1-3 cups of the drink daily suffered 20% less from cardiac arrhythmia than those who did not have coffee in their daily diet.
- If you drink 3-5 cups daily, you will never forget the facts in this article because your risk of developing Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, or dementia will be reduced by 65%.
- If you include 2 cups of coffee in your daily diet, the risk of a stroke will decrease by 20%.
- Coffee can be one of the means to prevent liver cirrhosis. The risk of a disease is reduced by 43% due to the fact that caffeine and antioxidants inhibit inflammatory processes and prevent the appearance of cancer cells.
Vigor, dependence or insomnia?
In everything it is important to know the measure. The same goes for coffee. If you are too sensitive to caffeine, then the consumption of this drink instead of the desired vigor can provoke irritability, overexcitation.
Drinking coffee daily can make you a real coffee lover, and then without a traditional morning serving of a fragrant drink, it will be difficult for you to "recover" after sleep.
If you like a cup of coffee at night, then doctors should not complain about insomnia. Remember: caffeine is eliminated from the body within 6 hours, so plan your evening coffee ceremony so that at least 6 hours remain before going to bed.